Help Her Change the World
We’ve seen amazing women, with all different values and beliefs, rise to the occasion of representing their communities in elected leadership – and now it’s time to inspire the next generation! It’s no secret that women are underrepresented in public leadership – so it it’s time to change that, for us and for the next generations. These readings and activities will help you start the conversation with a girl in your life.
Participants will leave the course better able to:
- Share their leadership stories with a girl in their life
- Discuss the importance of public service
- Understand the challenges young girls experience in seeing themselves as leaders
Please share your feedback:
As you work through the course please fill out this form to let us know how you’re liking things. We’re eager to improve this course over 2020.
- Research Report: Girls Just Wanna Not Run
- Research Report: Keep Her Spirit Alive
- Discussion Prompt: Find a Role Model
- Activity Guide: She Should Lead
- Discussion Prompt: Your Stories Matter
- Activity and Discussion Prompt: Understanding Elected Office
- Research Report: Running for a Change: Girls and Politics Pulse Poll
- Activity: You Can Be Anything
Previous LessonNext Lesson
Enjoying our blog content? Help pay it forward so more women are able to wake up to their political potential. Donate to support She Should Run.