A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving vehicle administered by a public charity created to manage charitable donations on behalf of organizations, families, or individuals.
How do I give through a donor-advised fund?
If you already have a fund
- Recommend a gift by contacting your fund administrator.
- Recommend a gift online. Find your fund in our top DAF list below. You’ll be redirected to sign into your account so you can recommend She Should Run to receive a grant amount of your choosing.
- If you include She Should Run in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal name: She Should Run
Address: 80 M Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
Federal tax ID number: #20-4210843
- If you need more information for your financial or legal advisor, contact our team at [email protected] to discuss using your donor-advised funds for She Should Run and our mission.
- If you don’t see your DAF listed below, please visit your DAF website directly.
Select Your DAF
You will be redirected to your login page where you can sign into your account and recommend She Should Run to receive a grant amount of your choosing.
If you don’t already have a fund
Here are the benefits of starting one:
- Easily contribute a wide range of assets.
- Maximize potential tax benefits.
- Invest your donation for tax-free growth.
- Simplify recordkeeping and organization.
- Support your legacy planning.
If interested, contact your financial advisor for more information.